Intensive research shows that an average visitor spends only 3 seconds on the website before deciding whether to go on or to leave it.
3 seconds rule
This is a rule before all the rules. Intensive research shows that an average visitor spends only 3 seconds on the website before deciding whether to go on or to leave it. If the website does not attract the attention of visitors within these decisive 3 seconds, the visitor usually goes to some other competing website.
It is very important that main page of your website shows the right message to your narrow targeted group, combined with professional and eye-catching design. A website should be organized in a way that is easy to navigate and to allow the visitors to quickly find the information they seek.
Internet can create a phenomenal business opportunity for you, or overnight can become your worst nightmare, if your competitors learn to use it better than you!
Each successful website should:
All the rules for advertising on the Internet that we have specified can bring higher results in terms of traffic and sales of services / products and make your website successful.
The 5 most important rules in creating a successful website:
Pictures must be outstanding and distinctive
- Use the pictures to target your market group
- Attract attention
- 55% of communication is visual. That proportion has to be maintained on the website too.
Capture Attention with Screaming Headlines
- Tell me what you want to tell me in 3.2 seconds
Content is a KING
- Focus on prospects not on you
- Focus on benefits – not on features
- Use Bullet point text
Include Call to Action
- Visitors need to have reason why they should call you instead of your competitors
- This can be offer, bonus, benefit of taking action now
Make a landing page for each product/service
- Increase conversion ratio up to 400%
- Create instant match with their online request
- Lower down bounce rate (website rejection)
- Increase number of calls and profits for your company.